Thursday, October 22, 2009

KRINK FIRE EXTINGUISHER "ARMAGEDDON"???


I havent updated this in a while... but being that I sell Krink products in my store I felt this was a subject worth debating. Krink has come into the graffiti art supply game and basically dominated. Ive heard people call them the Louis Vuitton of graff, and compare them to other designer brands. I definitely respect the evolution of the brand that was started by an innovator and legend in the graff scene KR.

If you live in any metropolitan area around the world I can assume that you've noticed the huge fire extinguisher Tags done on the sides of walls all over. And if you haven't noticed just keep an eye out, it basically covers an entire 25 foot wall from the ground to the roof. In my opinion its dope, I just think its creative and as far as getting your name or crew seen, it gets no bigger and the bang for your buck is unmatched. The thing I've wondered since I first caught wind of the KRINK extinguisher is this the armageddon of commercialized graffiti art products? To fly under the radar and call a drip mop art supplies is the way of the game... but how do you give an artsy synonym to a fire extinguisher that sprays paint on the side of a building bigger then an 18-wheeler???

Ive been following the hype on these and have had customers ask if we'd be carrying them. To me it seemed like something KR was just doing as part of an art installation and was a one time thing. I struck up a conversation with one of my distributors the other day about a bunch of b.s. we always talk about and the Krink extinguisher came up, I was caught off guard when he told me that Krink was actually gonna drop them in a limited quantity on there website so I immediately jumped online and did some research. They are in fact selling them online at WWW.KRINK.COM and they seem to have sold out fast for the hefty price tag of $1000. To my amazement there must be at least 20 people either getting big money somehow that are doing graffiti or someone is a collector and has money to blow like that, either way much respect to KR and the whole KRINK fam on this one. Hopefully it doesn't put too many unwanted and unapproving eyes on them.



1 comment:

  1. In everything that we buy, there are things that we have to consider. These are the things that you need to look into in buying fire protecting devices like extinguishers.

    Las Vegas Fire Extinguisher Sales

    ReplyDelete

Followers